понедельник, 24 февраля 2020 г.

Compose, Produce, Mix And Master Music For You











About:

Welcome!



**Kindly contact me before putting an order request - just to verify that the package fits your needs perfectly**



I'm Mayyank and I'm an extremely passionate musician. I've been creating & performing music for over 9 years now. I will compose and produce original music for you as per your needs, which you may use for commercial purposes.



I will also mix and master the tracks that I create & make them ready for release as per your needs.



I've expertise in multiple genres like:

  1. Bollywood
  2. Pop

  3. Reggaeton

  4. Rock / Soft Rock / Country
  5. Remixes / Covers
  6. EDM
  7. Hip Hop 
  8. Future Bass
  9. Nu Disco


Thank you and I look forward to establishing a wonderful working relationship with you :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I love it so much

Seller's Response:

Thank you :)

Seller's Response:

I can't say nothin but heat ignite my A-game ready for war duck its lyrical end game.

Seller's Response:

Ayy thanks fam

Seller's Response:

Thank man for being very prompt. Looking forward to work together again for the upcoming projects




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий