понедельник, 24 февраля 2020 г.

Produce, Arrange And Compose Any Type Of Music











About:

  Making your musical imaginations and ideas coming to life!

  This is my passion and number one priority.



  • Adaptable and flexible in any genre, thanks to my significant and extensive experiences as music performer, composer and mostly as a great listener to large amounts of diverse music


  • Gained with specialized, professional knowledge for composing, arranging and producing, which I would gladly put into use for your projects.



Pricing : The prices are set for pieces that are no longer than 2 minutes in duration.

Custom offer will be created for more than 2 minutes of music.



I love projects that require creativity and I'm eager to work with you.

At your service, Oliver.





Reviews


:

amazing! He worked so hard

:

AMAZING!!!!!!! Oliver worked with me with every revision and produced exactly what i needed from start to finish!!!! highly recommended. Thanks Oliver!

:

He is amazing!!!

:

Outstanding arrangement and mix! Mark

:

Outstanding job! Mark




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий