среда, 26 февраля 2020 г.

Create A Karaoke Track Of Any Song In Any Style











About:

Any song. Any style.



Just send me the original song, let me know what style you'd like it in (if you even want to change the style), and I'll send you back a vocal-less version of that song.



I can handle just about any genre of music, but if the piece is super long or difficult, it might take some time.



Please message me with a link of the song you would like done before ordering the gig so we can discuss all of the details beforehand.

Reviews


:

Approached seller after listening to his samples. The outcome is beyond my expectation and I am pretty impressed. Am relieved to make the right decision to hire him. Song was sophisticated, but seller recreated an almost identical vocaless version as requested flawlessly. Trustable, recommended! :)

:

The seller was great at communicating and revising quickly. Will definitely be buying again!

:

Phenomenal!

:

Phenomenal work and received early! I am very impressed with the work! 10/10, will ask for service again!

:

Great communication and ultra fast delivery,. Work was awesome




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий