пятница, 28 февраля 2020 г.

Be Making Hip Hop Beats











About:

Gonna keep it straight like a pole. I'm a producer. I would gladly love to work with you..I would do my best to make the best beats for you...Well im highly versatile i can do almost any type of music for you :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome, very good people !

Seller's Response:

thanks bud😊

Seller's Response:

This seller was amazing!! Excellent with communication and making sure you satisfied. I highly recommend this person to whoever is reading this :)

:

great!!! my apologies for not responding, i didn’t have my phone with me but the outcome was amazing even with low communication on my behalf.

:

No problem bud! I'm just happy that you liked the song 😊 it's really close to my heart 😊 hoping to work with you in the future😊 also anyone else who's reading this I would recommend everleigh8 to be your buyer😊




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий