среда, 26 февраля 2020 г.

Make A Sampled Beat Out Of Anything











About:

As an avid producer and user of the iconic Akai MPC Line I will utilize the new MPCLive's capabilities to make you a beat out of virtually any sound/sample/song/audio available.  You can send me the material and a link to where I can find it then I will take it form there.  All beats will include high quality drum samples Kick Snare and Cymbals.  Additional Instruments/sounds are extra. Primary focus is HipHop but I am open to EDM/Pop/Dance or any electronic genre to your liking.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Dope experience . Repeat customer

Seller's Response:

Great Buyer! Repeat Customer!

Seller's Response:

Had quite high hopes for this work with this Seller based on his demo but he managed to surprise me by being better than I imagined as a producer and supremely efficient as a businessman. I CANNOT WAIT TO WORK WITH JD AGAIN!!!

Seller's Response:

My favorite fiverr gig so far and not just because the music was so point, the buyer set everything up perfect and passed along good vibes!

Seller's Response:

Great Seller Great Gig




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий