суббота, 29 февраля 2020 г.

Compose Nursery Music For Children With Your Melody











About:

Very Important!!
Do not place an order before we talk about your needs of your gig.


You have the melody but you don't have the music?
You are a teacher and want to sing with the children a melody you have created, but the lyrics lack the music?


What you have to do FIRST is the following.


I need you to send me an audio or video file with you singing the melody of the song that you have.
You can record it with your mobile phone, iphone, tablet, ipad, pc, microphone or anything else that you have available.
Then I will create a free sample for you to listen to and if you need any changes we can discuss it further.
After we've discussed everything you can then place the order.
The final price for your gig depends on your needs and the time that it will be delivered..

Also, I am not offering vocals recording but only the music.
For anything else you can message me first.



One more thing.The price it is also depends on the complexity of the song and  the quality of instruments that I will use.Low quality and simply sounds have a low cost but High quality and professional sounds have a High cost but everything is negotiable.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing, amazing, amazing!!! Absolutely fantastic service from an incredibly talented musician. I would 100% recommend to everyone. Thank you for your amazing work you have far exceeded my expectations.

:

You are welcome my friend!!!! I can’t wait to work with you again!!!

:

adsr was excellent at communication! They helped me through a couple of revisions, and I'm extremely pleased with the final product.

:

Seller was fine.

:

Love it! Was very easy to work with.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий