среда, 26 февраля 2020 г.

Write And Record A Heavy Metal Song











About:

Please contact me for a quote, music can be a very specific and personal thing so prices can vary drastically. If you're not sure, simply get in touch with me and I will be more than happy to help you with any of your requests or questions. 



I will write, record and mix a song for you in a heavy metal style to a high standard of quality.



Any genre of metal is possible. Just get in touch to discuss possibilities. (Vocals NOT included)



A typical completed gig will include:



  • A high quality song, mixed and mastered.
  • Sent as an MP3 or WAV. (Whichever you prefer)
  • Full commercial rights for use anywhere.


Optional extras include:



  • Separate stems of all instruments recorded.
  • Text file or Guitar Pro tabs.
  • Midi tracks for drums and keyboards.
  • A video tutorial on how to play the song on guitar.


I have extensive experience in writing heavy music. I've dipped my toes into most sub-genres of metal at some point.



If you would like to hear some more examples then you can head over to my Soundcloud page and have a listen through my portfolio:



https://soundcloud.com/chris-tranmer-1



If you still have any questions or have some odd request then don't hesitate to get in touch.

Reviews


:

Very amazing attention to detail! Love it every time!

:

Chris has been amazing to work with and I will absolutely be using his services again in the future.

:

Perfect, definitely getting my future business!

:

WOW! is just an understatement, this is amazing!! i love you!!

:

i love everything you do! Never goes wrong!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий