понедельник, 24 февраля 2020 г.

Produce A Fully Mastered Song With And For You











About:

Why I can be of Value to you:

  • I will help you create a professional-grade song of almost any genre.
  • Whether it's songwriting, instrumental ideas or mixing & mastering, it doesn't really matter what level you're at, we can work together and preform magic in this program!


Genres I'm most experienced in:

  • Rnb
  • Rap
  • Pop
  • Alternative


Feel free to inquire! I'm all about helping others who want to get into music.

This is a great and affordable way to learn these concepts and I love to share what I know. Let's do it!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great communication, great service, great price, great end result Want to buy this gig? Checkout The Dutch Potentials - Sometimes

Seller's Response:

I got what i asked for and way more.. used multiple fiver gigs in the past, this is by far the best one. Ill definitly come back Considering to buy this package? Listen to The Dutch Potentials - lay with me

:

Yes! A total hit!

:

thanks for being in contact and getting it done quickly. Sounds great!

:

I love how quick he gets things done and I love how it always come out




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий