среда, 26 февраля 2020 г.

Compose The Perfect Song For You











About:

Attention YouTubers! I am aware many of you spend countless hours shooting and editing short videos, sketches,vines, and I know it can be a struggle to find fitting music while avoiding copyright strikes - that is where my services come into play!



I am a professional freelance media composer with years of experience in the field, and having written memorable soundtracks for a diverse assortment of films, games, and short videos. My main source of inspiration are scifi and cyberpunk themes, so if you are into that we will have an incredible time working together.



I can create a perfectly fitting music track (and/or sound effects) for your video in a variety of styles, including emotional piano pieces, driving action electronic tracks, or even dramatic orchestral songs, each however carrying my distinct signature sound which you can get a taste of for yourself in my showcase. 



If you are in need of such, contact me and we will get you your soundtrack in no time at all.


Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий