понедельник, 24 февраля 2020 г.

Be Your Future Bass Ghost Producer











About:

Let me help you in your music career, I'll be your future bass ghost producer!



My name is Jay Cross and I've been producing music for over 5 years now, having worked with many different artists and labels. Working with various genres I focus on EDM, Future Bass, hiphop and trap music.



Premium quality ghost production service: I work with you every step of the way to ensure you get the perfect track you need.



I take pride in my work and do not rush. I deliver industry quality tracks that are mixed and mastered to a high standard. 



I am able to produce future bass music in current styles that are popular right now.



I can either produce something from your ideas, remix your track or vocals or you can send me a track you like the sound of and I will produce something similar.



Reviews


:

Good seller

:

Another great production for one of my songs for my EP project by Jay. Thanks Jay for your great production skills.

:

Verry good seller

:

Great experience

:

Amazing track I love it so much




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий