суббота, 22 февраля 2020 г.

Your Ghost Music Producer And Composer











About:

Before you buy you can tell me what you're looking for as far as a general sound/feel, and I'll get to work on it.



I'd love to compose and create an original beat or song for you, that will fit your mood, style, lyrics, message, and image. I want to keep your ideas and thoughts up and take it to the next level.



As you are an artist I would love to work for you to share your stuff worldwide.



  • will produce in every genres
  • best collaborations of instruments
  • extreme high-quality music
  • satisfy you 110%


FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME ANY TIME FOR ANY QUERY



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very easy to work with...

Seller's Response:

Happy :)

:

Thank You!

:

My pleasure :)

:

Communication was great. He was patient with me especially because it took me a while to find what I wanted. He nailed it! I absolutely LOVE the final product. Talented. Creative.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий