пятница, 28 февраля 2020 г.

Produce Your Original Jazz Music Using Quality Sounds











About:

Hi, my name is Manuel Marino and I work in the music industry since 1999 with different roles, producer, composer, sound engineer, singer, performer. My ample skills let me understand any project and let me find the perfect work and procedure to apply, to have the best result and to add quality to your production.



I produced more than 30 albums, as label owner (Marino Sounds) and as artist (Manuel Marino, Vanethian, X-tivity Factor), with styles ranging from classical and film music to electronic, dance, disco, funk and jazz music. I created also many soundtracks for games, films, documentaries and multimedia. 



Please contact me for info about this GIG and to receive a custom offer, tailored to your project needs and with a HUGE DISCOUNT.



If you don't contact me personally, I can't apply the discount, so this is very important.



Anyway if your budget is very very low, discount will be a small sum but I think this is obvious since there are fixed expenses I can't remove.



I wait your message and thanks for choosing me.

Reviews


:

this man has a heart! the quality of sound and instrumentation is top class. If i am doing anything in jazz again, it would be him

: : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий