пятница, 21 февраля 2020 г.

Produce, Mix And Master Your Professional Edm Or Pop Song











About:

Hello there!

I am a music producer and I have been producing since 4 years. I produce almost all genres of EDM and POP music also.



I offer you to customize and sound design anything that you want ensuring the best quality. 



My Services :



I am very glad work for your EDM or POP music which will have a world-class quality. I will not compromise about satisfaction.



Genres :



  • Future Bass
  • Trap
  • Big Room
  • Progressive House
  • Future House
  • Dubstep
  • Melodic Dubstep
  • Modern Pop


You can check out my works here: https://soundcloud.com/percentagemusic



Why choose me?



  • Exclusive content for you
  • In time delivery
  • 100% satisfaction
  • Any kind of discussion
  • High Quality 24 bit wav file
  • Full Commercial rights and Licence


I am a ghost producer. So I will not claim the copyright of your track.



Thanks for visiting my gig. Feel free to contact me anytime for any discussion.

Reviews


:

Great gig- would recommend

:

Nice sounds

:

He is really good communicator to best serve his client. I'll definitely use him again.

:

good work.

:

good work.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий