вторник, 18 февраля 2020 г.

Make An Awesome Trap Beat For You











About:

Okay this might sound crazy but this is my offer:
I'll make beats and I'll give you a FREE E-book that will help you how to make your music reach more people and in addition to that how you can make your own promotional content without the help of any designer or anything!



So suppose you choose $25 package, then you'll be getting the following:
  1. Beat (Beats depending upon the package you chose)
  2. Free E-Book
  3. Promotion Ideas


THIS OFFER WILL NOT CHANGE ACCORDING THE AMOUNT YOU PAY


Hi there,I am Wiixked, Producer with three years experience and I have a professionally skills Of making beats. I will make you beats that you want like trap/hip-hop/hybrid trap/EDM/etc.


  • Informative Offer:

    In this offer I will make sure everything is specifically tuned to your liking with high quality mixing and mastering with a lot of channel track of melody/drums kit/sound effect, 
    I will work hard to make sure you get the perfect beat.

  • Different melody, add Sound effect in Track, Work for the high quality of Drums, amazing mix and master in Beat.
  • After finishing the work I will send you the Track with .wav Format .






If you have any questions make sure to message me and i will try to take care of it :)




Reviews


:

GOOD GOOD GOOD

:

GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD

:

GOOD GOOD GOOD

:

Great Beats and good communication

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий