вторник, 18 февраля 2020 г.

Compose And Produce Lit Music For You











About:

Why should you work with me?

  • I am hardworking and have been mastering my skills on my own
  • I have been making music for quite sometime and have been making something very unique to my style


Just tell me what kind of music you want or share the gameplay or game file with me so that I can unerstand the vibes of enviroment.



I will provide you the following:-



  • Any audio file type (WAV, MP3, etc) you desire for the finish product
  • An FLP of the project if required


If you have any doubt feel free to contact me I will be happy to be of service

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is really lit, epic

Seller's Response:

thanks man glad you liked it :)

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the great product!

:

Glad you liked it

:

Amazing seller - delivered over 2 days early, including a revision which totally changed the project, even went so far as to add another instrument to help build the song up. Genuinely an amazing seller and song.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий