вторник, 18 февраля 2020 г.

Professionally Compose Epic Orchestral Soundtracks











About:

Are you looking for unique and epic orchestral soundtracks? Then you are at Right Place.



Hi there, you are warmly welcomed!

Before starting, I recommend you message me so I can understand what your needs are.

If you'd like to listen to my other tracks:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcycblGkGIGD0Qmr88yvYTw



I will provide you high quality, well given labor content.



You can hire me because:

  • Lots of genre:I can make epic, dark, classical, waltz, ostinato, emotional, action, heroic, persian, middle eastern, arabic, intense tracks.The genre will be as you specified.And also It doesn't have to be one of them you can describe your own song to make it real by me.
  • You describe, I make it real: I make the tracks only according to your wishes. You choose the instruments, you choose the genre, you choose everything.
  • Realistic Instruments: Your track will be preparing with variety of realistic instruments.


My scores will assure you about my expertise. So, place your order for me with confidence and

I'll do my best job for you. I am offering you the best quality content with high valued tools.



Please message me with any questions you have, I look forward to hearing from you! 

Reviews


:

Absolutely Mind Blown. Took my idea and made it reality i am speechless on the work that he has done and glad to be able to work with him thank you. Highly Recommended!

:

Dora was very fast with his responses and was very pleasant to work with! I gave him a brief list of instructions and he listened well and got the project to me very quickly! I would absolutely recommend him and will be back in the future!

:

LOVE THE BASS his good ;) i will come back

: :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий