суббота, 1 февраля 2020 г.

Teach You How To Produce Beats And Vocals In Logic Pro X











About:

I use Logic Pro X to service my local and online clients every day and now I am passing on my knowledge and my skills to the fiver community through customized lessons via on-screen recordings and online conversations via Fiverr messenger.  



Here are a list of other topics I talk about with my other local and Fiverr clients:
  • Custom tutorial videos based on clients specific needs

  • Sound design courses using various plugins

  • Workflow courses on how to stay organized and effective as possible within Logic Pro x

  • YouTube channel for public use videos

  • How to record yourself to a beat (this is what I get a lot of online)

  • How to make beats using midi in logic

  • How to loop beats using Apple loops, splice

  • Intro to third-party sound plug-in programs

  • How to use eq and compression and other basic dynamic mixing tools (intro to mixing)

  • How to prepare for a recording session for your own clients.

  • Self-promotion 101 What every solo artist/band/entertainer needs to have in order to move forward in the musical local community and music industry in general.

  • How to approach professionals for booking press releases and management.

  • Post-release of your album: What do I do now? Why?

Reviews


Seller's Response:

theaudiodoctor did an awesome job. He went above and beyond to get the job done right, and clearly knew his stuff. I highly recommend.

Seller's Response:

Amazing service. I’ll be using you again in the future. Thank you kindly!

:

Thank you for your business.I hope to work with you again.

:

Extremely detailed and gave me exactly what I​ needed, thank you very much

:

Glad to be of service!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий