суббота, 1 февраля 2020 г.

Compose Anything With Orchestra











About:

>>>Only $25 for a minute of ORIGINAL music<<<



What you have to do:
1. Place the order
2. Give me information about what you want me to compose
3. Receive composition, complete order and add review



Hi, my name is Iliya Ryakhovskiy. I am a music composer and music producer and have been working here on fiver since 2014. I wrote hundreds of pieces throughout all my gigs in every style or genre you can think of. If you are looking for film music or film score, epic music, trailer music, game music, you found the right person for the job. I have also produced music for soundtrack, backing tracks, EDM, jingles, music video, music production, gaming music, wedding music and more. If my music does not satisfy, I will cancel the order and have your money returned guaranteed. If you have any questions let me know.





*Note: If you choose the STANDARD package you will have the exclusive right to use the composition, but I will need to be credited if its to be published. Cannot sell or resell.



*Note: If you choose the PREMIUM package you will have the 'ALL RIGHTS' document and own everything I make.

Reviews


:

I would definitely highly recommend ziomamusic. From the beginning he was very motivated to fulfill my wishes for the project. He asked me immediately in case of unclear points to clear up misunderstandings for both sides without delay.

:

Absolutely brilliant work. Delivered exactly what we needed and then some. If you need any epic sounding orchestral soundtracks, Ziomamusic delivers!!! Amazing.

:

Zioma is the definitive best Nuff Said

:

Wonderful seller, attentive and fast response. Will come back for next order.

:

Outstanding Musician!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий