суббота, 8 февраля 2020 г.

Be The Best And Fastest Ghost Producer You Ever Hire











About:

The quickest and easiest way to the top of the Soundcloud charts.

Very cheap, quick, and extremely reliable!



Hi!



Are you looking for an easy way to kickstart your career in the EDM industry?



I've been producing music professionally for the past 5 years, my original productions get 100,000+ streams every month, and I have collaborated and performed with many of the industry's top-selling acts including Virtual Riot, Marshmello, Borgore, and many more. 



Services I Provide:



1. Production and Composition

2. Mixing and Mastering

3. Working on your unfinished projects

4. Album Art



Highest quality, quick delivery, guaranteed.



Please contact me before placing an order so I can help determine the best package for your needs.



Thank you!

Reviews


:

An absolutely amazing experience. Excellent communication, brilliant understanding of the brief, and so fast (so so fast). Not only in the music category, but some of the best work I've gotten off Fiverr. You get a lot more than your money's worth when you're working with Nick.

:

Nick is a pro!

:

Great stuff nick

:

This gig was extra special to me a Nick nailed it with professionalism and in a timely manner.

:

Excellent job




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий