суббота, 8 февраля 2020 г.

Compose Music Of Any Genre For You











About:

Hi; My name is Dylan Eichenauer. One of my prime passions in life is Music Composition. I have been writing, performing, recording, theorizing, etc. variously for 14 years now. I have completed my A.A. in Music Composition. I've composed a vast variety of pieces in a myriad of genres ranging from, Rock to Jazz to Hip-hop to Classical, for a great number of projects. If you need a piece for a YouTube video, video game, short-film, band, etc. I would happily engage the opportunity. Music is the love of my life and accordingly I deliver nothing less than completely genuine thought, creativity, and feeling to every piece that I write. In any situation, I would be glad to work with you directly to deliver an exceptional piece. I await your contact or request, and we can go from there. Many thanks for your time and considerations, and I hope to work with you in the near future.  

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий