суббота, 1 февраля 2020 г.

Turn Your Music Loop Into A Fully Mixed And Mastered Track











About:

Have an Award-Winning Composer finish your track for you in a different style.



Do you find yourself in Loop Hell or simply wonder what your idea would sound like if it was developed by someone else in a completely different style?



You give me a loop or musical idea, I will turn it into a fully realized, mixed & mastered track, ready to release.



What makes this gig unique? The track will be in my personal style which ranges from Ambient to Synth Pop. No matter what style the idea you give me was started in, I will return pure synth music with unique sounds made in the mix. You can give me EDM, Rock, Folk, Metal, Country... I'll return Space Music.



https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjmIlbs41K5dXkaTSxUflkpi-rO6h6fA1



So why do you want this?

  • Learn how to break out of Loop Hell by understanding Story, and if you choose the option, get a video that describes all the decisions made in developing your track.
  • To explore how your ideas might sound in different hands or to have something truly different to show your fans on Social Media - your Death Metal song as though it was 1980 and your Ma bought you a Casio instead of a BC Rich!!!
Choose your Options and Hire me now.

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий