суббота, 8 февраля 2020 г.

Be Your Thip Hop And Lo Fi Ghost Producer











About:

I master the ancient art of looping, beat-making, composing and I'm here to serve you.


Five years of pianoforte studies plus three more year of classical guitars. I find fun in practically every instruments, except the woodwinds. They used to say to me you would ruin your lips by playing brass or trombone, and I care about my lips, right? Anyway.


I am more proficient in some genres than others. Feel free to see the samples and choose what you prefer. If you provide me with a sample I can work on it and togheter we can realized something unique and special.



Genres I'm into (for example) :



  • hip hop

  • trip-hop
  • lo-fi
  • soul





I GUARATEE 100% ORIGINAL SOUNDS

(I also have many completed tracks for sale right now, if you're interested let me know!)





Please contact me before ordering to give more details such as a reference track, style, videos etc.









Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий