суббота, 8 февраля 2020 г.

Professionally Produce Mix And Master Your Song From Scratch











About:

In this gig, I will take your pre-written song and flesh it out into a fully formed, release ready record.



Why go with me?

I have 10 years of experience doing exactly this at studios all across London, leading to over 20 million Spotify hits and mix/master credits for Bastille, The 1975, Years and Years, and Jake Bugg. I have a passion for developing ideas with people and I'd love to here yours!



In terms of style, as a multi-instrumentalist I am very versatile, creating pop tracks, hiphop, electro, funk and even rock. So get in touch and we can discuss where to take your song.



How it works:

 - Send over your ideas, this could be a garage band demo or even a voice note

 - We discuss references, where we see the track ending up (sonically) and what instruments etc

 - I then make an instrumental based on the chords/structure we agree on and send it over

 - You record your vocals over this and send them to me (I can help you with tips) or we get a session singer

 - I do a final mix so it sounds absolutely banging

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий