пятница, 21 февраля 2020 г.

Be Your Professional Edm Ghost Producer











About:

Hi, I am Julian and i am here to help you in your musical career!

I've been working in music production for 5 years now. My productions have been featured on various Labels (Spinnin Records, Revealed Records, Future House Music, NoCopyrightSounds & Trap Nation etc).



Before you buy:

You can specify the genre and determine all details of your track right down to the Key and Bpm. If you don't have knowledge of that sort of thing, do not to worry! You can just send me some example Tracks you like and I´ll work with that!



Genres:

I am specialized in EDM. I can produce nearly every Genre you want. 

Here are a few examples:

  • Trap / Future Bass
  • Deep House / Tropical House
  • Future House / Future Bounce
  • Bigroom / Progressive House
  • Melbourne Bounce
  • Hip Hop / Rap Beats
  • Dubstep
  • Hard Dance / Hardstyle
  • Electro
  • Psy-Trance / Goa
But please contact me before you order, so I can evaluate my skills to give you the best result possible!

Reviews


:

I wanted a Tropical House cover of a classic pop song produced with my own vocals. There was some "development Hell" unfortunately, but the pay off was an incredible, beautiful song that I will listen to again and again. Definitely will buy from Julian again!

:

Epic Song - thank you so much. Buy this Gig he is the best

:

Deliverd on time , everything was perfect buy this gig!

:

Perfect

:

I hired sngrofficial to remix a song I made in my childhood in the style of Tropical House music. He was extremely friendly and spent a lot of time talking to me before and after I made my order, and the result is seriously one of my new favorite songs! Even put a nice melody to my tuneless voice, and made my awkward ad-libs seem exhilarating. Next time I need custom music, this will be the ghost I contact!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий