пятница, 21 февраля 2020 г.

Create 8Bit Music For Your Game Or Project











About:

I will produce High Quality 8-Bit tracks for your project.



If you  need 8-Bit music for your video games or other types of projects, you have come to the right place. I will produce quality 8-Bit music that you can use to enrich your projects and use commercially.



All of the tracks are created with FL Studio and Kontakt and I use officially licensed plugins.

Tracks can be in any audio format you request and are in 320/kbps.



If you are interested feel free to send me a message and I will do my best to answer any questions you may have.



Reviews


:

Just describe a mood for a music track and let the artist let loose. Absolutely better than I could have ever hoped for considering the quick delivery.

:

Amazingly fast turn around with great sounding music!

:

Second time commissioning. This time 10 tracks. Very good communication and quick delivery for the amount asked.

:

Very song and very good quality

:

Thank you so much I love it! Very talented! Will order again! XD




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий