воскресенье, 16 февраля 2020 г.

Produce, Compose, Edit Music Or Audio For Your Project











About:

Hi there! My name is Nicholas with Poplar Tree Studios, and I have 6+ years as a music producer and composer.



I am able to compose and produce custom music for your project, which you may use for commercial content. I have specific experience in:



  • TV music
  • Company marketing material
  • Kickstarter campaigns
  • Cinematic music
  • Pop/Dance music
  • Acoustic music
  • Remixes

  • Vlog music

  • Podcast intro music
  • Comedy gig intro music
  • Dungeons & Dragons
  • And more


Please message me first before putting in an order request. The above pricing are guidelines. Most projects will fall in between, and we can do projects with custom pricing. I will respond in under 24 hours.



I am 100% passionate about music and will work until you are satisfied with your project. Please feel free to reach out. 



  • Latest work: https://open.spotify.com/track/6F298FSI7rFsO04HPjr02T
  • Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/0ZxzC8tkxXznMjVCP0czZM
  • Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/poplartree
  • About: https://www.dopecausewesaid.com/dope-features/interview-san-francisco-based-producer-poplar-tree-talks-about-his-new-ep-paper-places


Thanks and looking forward to working with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nick delivered exactly what I was looking for with a quick turnaround time. He composed, produced, and edited the track I wanted all at once and was super easy to work with.

:

Definitely the best! The seller did exactly what I asked, and his music is so beautiful that I already loved so much when the first time I heard it. Will be back to order another song in the future :D

:

Respectful, excellent communication and timely service delivery. Great work

:

Nicholas is a dream to work with, he is very professional, efficient and good at what he does! 10/10 would recommend!

:

Thank you for the kind words!! Great buyer with clear and friendly communication. Enjoyed working together and would love to work again in the future! Thanks Monica and best of luck!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий