воскресенье, 16 февраля 2020 г.

Arrange Your Song For You











About:

Have you ever written a song you would have liked a nice, professional recording of, but didn't really know how to do it? Well, I'm here to help! I will take your Song and arrange it in any way you like



- nice acoustic or "unplugged" feel
- full Band with Drums, Bass, Guitars, Keys and the whole shebang
- or maybe you have written a nice melody and would like an orchestral arrangement of that?



Of course I am always happy to fix a custom offer that caters exactly to your needs (and walletsize).
Just drop me a line and we will work something out, custommade especially for you and your needs.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you again. our projects make me happy and turn out so beautiful

Seller's Response:

The seller went above and beyond all of my expectations and did a fantastic job. I would recommend to anyone in need of this type of service. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Carsten is a talented, creative, kind, and patient producer. Extremely happy with our projects. He puts time and care into everything and actually provides inputs and ideas to bring the music to life, when you need help in direction and critique. I look forward to more projects in the future.

:

Thanks, Julianna 🙂 As I said, always a treat to get to work on your Songs 👍 And it's fun, as well! 😉

:

What a talented, creative, and kind professional. Truly put all his time and care into our project with undivided attention. So happy I found his work and I am beyond happy with my song. Would love a future project. Thank you




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий