понедельник, 17 февраля 2020 г.

Create Music For Your Game, Film, Videos Or App











About:



Hailing from Estonia, Im always pushing myself to achieve more success in my music career. Looking to perfect my technical abilities and develop my own unique style, I draw upon my Estonian roots and lifelong passion for music.



I have been producing for a while and as an avid gamer myself, I know how important music is in videogames. If you wish for a longer collaboration then get in touch and let's talk!



Genres:

Chip-Tune

Synthwave

Djent

Plainchant

Chillstep

Lo-Fi

Classical

Trap

Orchestral



Please message me before ordering so I can take a look at your project and see if I am capable of creating something of your need.

Reviews


:

This is great service. I like this gig very much. Thank you very much.

:

Thanks for the help!

:

Really good communication. Everything that I described was delivered and then some. I needed a original track for a tech demo and this fit the bill perfectly. Definitely recommend this service.

: :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий