понедельник, 17 февраля 2020 г.

Produce Podcast Intro Music And Edit Your Voice Recordings











About:

Hi my name is Ruka, and in my studio, i produce intro music for podcast or youtube. Very fast response and good production. Affordable rates, without jeopardizing quality.

 If you need any other instrumental needs, let me know . I cover a lot of genres, like Hiphop, Pop, Afrofusion, EDM, and dancehall.



Contact me for Exclusive Instrumentals
 

I also edit podcast, providing mixing, de-essing, um and ah removal, normalization  etc. You wont miss any deadline with me.

 
let me know your need, and i'll be glad to help.
Ruka.





Reviews


:

I love it, EXCELLENT work and I'll use her services again in the future!

:

Amazing as always. Thanks for helping for the editing for my audio.

:

Rukayato is very talented and professional. She is great at "hearing what you're trying to say when you're not musically inclined." I will definitely be back and will recommend her as well!

:

Very quick and pleasant.

:

Easy to work with and changes made quickly.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий