понедельник, 17 февраля 2020 г.

Revise Your Song And Make It Powerful











About:



Is this you?



  • If you wrote a song that seems it's missing something, I will fix that.
  • If the song seems repetitive or mundane, I'm advanced in working around the song to turn that the other direction.
  • If your song doesn't have many notes, I will add beautifully to it with instruments of your choosing.
  • If you seem to keep coming to a blank when writing the song, I will write parts that flows naturally to the song.


I've had years of experience working with teams of musicians to help keep potentially beautiful songs thriving and it's always been a success. I write in any genre and I send updates to you so you are able to know how the song is sounding and I'm able to know your thoughts.



Looking forward to working with you!

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий