воскресенье, 2 февраля 2020 г.

Compose A Song For Your Game











About:

PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING.

I'm Lenoax, a 19 year-old composer that started since I was 13, everything I do related to music is a hobbie.I can make rock, electronic and orchestral music, I can also mix them. I also can do covers of some tracks to the previously mentioned styles. If you buy a 5$ gig you'll recieve 30 seconds worth of song, if you buy more, it'll be longer. 

Why choose me?



  • Great communication 

  • Unlimited revisions
  • Fast turnaround


The maximum delivery time is 4 days, but if I don't get too many requests, it will be delivered earlier.

Reviews


:

I wanted a song to accompany a project I'm working on. Lenoax has done a fantastic job for me.

: : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий