воскресенье, 2 февраля 2020 г.

Produce Music For You











About:

*The only difference between my packages is the time I spend on it so a better package results in a more detailed track. For example, mixing, sound selection and melodies.



Hello! Thank you so much for checking out this gig.



I will produce an industry-standard song/beat for you, sufficing all your requirements. The genres I'm specialized in are EDM, Future Bass, Lo-Fi, Pop, Electronic, Hip-Hop, House and many more. 



Why me:



  • To be certain everyone is happy in the end. I also mix, level, and master every track I make, leading to a professional radio-ready record.


  • I've been in this industry for over ten years, which has made me acquire every little trick to get the perfect mix.


  •  I prioritize every client, including making sure everyone gets what they expect. 


  • I'm equipped with the latest top-line gear, for example, software, instruments, and producing techniques resulting in a high-quality end product.




When I make your track, you not only get the great sound you’d expect, but also a guaranteed top quality product. In the end, that’s what it finally comes down to – the quality behind it all.

I look forward to working with you.


Kind regards 

- Melvin Fries


Reviews


:

They use some interesting sounds, not sure if i like it or not but they worked with me and made a passable product.

:

Great work, happy with the end result. I'm looking forward to ordering again in the future. Thanks again!

:

thank you very much

:

He really did a good job! Will definitely work again with him. Very HQ tracks :)

:

Thank you melvinfries! Will order again!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий