среда, 5 февраля 2020 г.

Produce Techno, House, Minimal, Like A Ghost Producer Does











About:

Hi there!

Great that you check my gig.

As an electronic music producer with more than 8 years experience I can create for you the track you always wanted. I also have been DJ'ing since 1997 and built up a huge vinyl collection since then. This knowledge is always useful for inspiration & can serve you for the best.

So if you are looking for a ghost producer you are at the right place.

The track you get will be ready to be released on sites like Beatport, iTunes, etc...i can give you tips on that too.

What kind of music can I create for you ?

House - techno - electro - minimal (give me a link to what you like that the easiest way)

What gear do I use?

Moog SUB 37, Nord Lead, Machinedrum, Roland TR8, Monomachine, Korg MS2000, Dave Smith Mopho, Moog little phatty, and a Juno 106, Native instruments 11, Arturia bundle.

As DAW I use Logic pro X with UAD plugins and waves plugins.



The services I provide:

1. Composition/production

2. Sound engineering

3. Mixing and mastering

4. Sample packs

5. I can finish a track that you can't finish

6. Musicvideo





Why work with me?

-I have much experience

-flexible

-money back guaranteed if not satisfied.



Thank!! Looking forward to work with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing artist

:

Quick, responsive.

:

quick, on point, and gets the job done.

:

Really work well with me and managed to make something amazing

:

Great Communication. Thanks your help!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий