вторник, 4 февраля 2020 г.

Write And Play A Synth Part For Your Song











About:

I will write a synth part for your song, being it only for a verse, chorus, bridge or the whole track. I will use synth sounds and playing style appropriate for the music genre. I've experience producing all kind of electronic and pop music, hip pop, rnb, experimental.


I will provide a high quality recording, as well as the midi tracks for all packages. If there are multiple synths layered, I will send you separate audio and midi tracks.


Every order is unique, so please get in touch before placing an order with a sample of the music and your requirements for a quote :)

 

Same goes for any information, go on and write me a line!

 

Here you can listed to samples of my work [all production & songwriting is mine] in this playlist:

 

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUyr3MvDdwrrbdyvwx9V4WtalFX5180Pp



Reviews


:

Couldn’t be more pleased!!!

:

He nailed this one!

:

really good

:

Very cool, gave my song that extra kick, thank you

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий