суббота, 8 февраля 2020 г.

Compose Video Game Music











About:

Hello everyone !!!



!~[  Please be advised that the [[ Quality Of Any AUDIO played Here ]] is "compressed" for good sake,

Real Work Delivery is HI-RES with much more clarity, brightness, and much better in overall  ]. !~



!~!also, most importantly, dearest, please do chat first before start to click on any gig :) _/\_ !~



It's been a while since then that i finally accumulated so much confidence after collaborated with many great people in GameDev world. I even continued my music study so i learns piano as well, violin, bamboo flutes, and some percussion.



Now I am expanding my service to any projects with this gig via fiverr.



Kind Regard,



Chandra Oyuget Cheung

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller advertised his services on a Facebook group we are in and I decided to try it out. I am very impressed by his fast delivery time and his timely responses.

:

Very helpful. Very understanding.

:

thank you so much Mr. Ho, it's a great pleasure to work under your lead. I am looking forward to work eith you again. xD.

: :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий