суббота, 8 февраля 2020 г.

Produce, Mix And Master Your World Class Edm Or Pop Song











About:

About Me:
Hi! My name is Stelios, I'm a music producer, DJ and mixing/mastering engineer with 10+ years of experience. I have performed internationally, won competitions and my ghost productions/credits have charted on Billboard and amassed millions of plays. My own singles have also charted, including my song 'Sunkissed' in the Top 100 German Dance Charts.


How I can help you:

I'm flexible and open to your ideas. I can produce the style you want and I'm happy to make the changes you want.



What you can expect from me:

  • A highly personalized production process.
  • Great software/hardware and only the best handpicked samples.
  • Discretion. As a ghost producer, I guarantee I will take no credit for the song.


Anything else?

I will soon be offering mixing and mastering services alone, and I can also write Melodies and Catchy toplines. Contact me so we can discuss exactly what you need.

Reviews


:

Nothing short of world class, this is my second track with Stelios and he knocked it right out of the park once again, it sounds incredible. He is a total pro at this, cannot recommend his work more highly!

:

Great man!

:

Great communicator! Patient and professional; willing to help! Thank you :)

:

great sound. really fits the lyrics well

:

Amazing Concept, Amazing Work!!!! love the outcome




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий