вторник, 18 февраля 2020 г.

Compose Music For Your Short Film Or Video











About:

Hi, I'm David Bashford, an award winning composer and music producer. 



As we all know, music can make or break your film or video, and I am here to be the musical glue for your visual media! Shoot me a message and we can figure this thing out together.



I use an iMac, Logic Pro X, EastWest instruments, and many other 3rd party plugins. This along with nearly a decade of compositional and music production experience will give you studio quality production.



Here is just a short list of styles and genres that I've written and produced music in:

  • orchestral
  • thriller
  • dramedy
  • light rock "back track"
  • 60s rock
  • horror


As music and arts are subjective fields, it is my policy to offer small revision requests, not complete order overhauls, unless of course I made an "objective" error, which I will of course fix for you.



Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий