вторник, 18 февраля 2020 г.

Produce The Track You Did Not Know You Needed











About:

Producing music is what I do best and what I love to do, so why not producing for you ? 



I will commit myself to producing the highest-quality tracks according to your needs. I like to have feedbacks and make sure my customers are satisfied. 



I can produce the following genres, working on LOGIC PRO X and using professional hardware and software : 

- Orchestral, movie soundtrack

- EDM

- Future House/Bounce

- Euphoric hardstyle

- Pop 



You can use my music as you like, for personal use, commercial, for advertising, youtube videos, jingles etc.  



Let's talk about your needs together, I will answer any request with pleasure ! 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Always hats off to Bastien. His works are really insipiring. I know I can rely on him, a real pro.

Seller's Response:

A pleasure to work with you, thanks for your great feedback !

:

amazing turn around, talented guy!

:

These guys hang with you to make sure you get everything you want!

:

Bastienw is a very good producer, very professional and it's a pleasure to work with him. Would definitely recommend!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий