суббота, 8 февраля 2020 г.

Produce Quality Electronic Music For A Reasonable Price











About:

I am a producer based in Pakistan, with experience in producing electronic music of all type of genres. I shall provide you the best of my services and shall hope to provide you with the most amazing music that I am capable of. I shall comply to the best of my abilities and shall work in unison with you to produce the music of your liking.

I have ample experience in the field of Music production, and shall put that experience and knowledge to produce an absolute banger for you.

Hope to work with you soon!

Reviews


:

Brilliant artist and did a great job. Due to commitment I was delayed in responding to him but he is very good at every level. hope to work with him again very soon.

:

To be fair, he seems to be a really nice guy and he delivered in time. But the style of music and my requirements were not fulfilled. He is a good guy...but we did not matched. Best wishes

:

Provided me a great service. No complaints whatsoever.

:

I bought this gig to let Shahmeer mix my friend's vocal to make a funny track.. and he went ABOVE AND BEYOND my expectations! Totally recommend him!

:

Would Highly Recommend Buying From, Quick And Easy And Talented Above Other Sellers.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий