суббота, 8 февраля 2020 г.

An Instrumental Karaoke Version Of Any Song











About:

Do you want the Instrumental / Karaoke Version of your favorite songs? 



Well, you came to the right place.


I will recreate from zero an instrumental version of the song you want. Forget about fake ''remove vocals'' softwares that don't work.



  • Up to 120sec
  • Delivering in 5 days.

  • Professional sound and mix

  • Just for $25


If the song you need lasts more than 2 min, contact me and we could settle a nice price!



Any doubts? Contact me so we can work out any details.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am so happy that I orderen from Emmanuel. He is very professionel, and he did a very good work. He responded fast, and understood how I wanted the song to be. I will recommend him to everybody else. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your trust!! So happy you liked it

Seller's Response:

Awesome thx!!

Seller's Response:

Thanks to you, glad to work with. Awesome experience

:

I was very happy with the service provided.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий