воскресенье, 16 февраля 2020 г.

Create Amazing Music With Catchy Melodies For Any Purpose











About:

I create and compose whatever music style or mood you like on my computer with the programm Logic pro x using my keyboard, drumpad, microphone and my guitar. I'll be using all my knowledge to create the music adequately personalized to your needs. I can do this for short musical excerpts  or even accompany and create music for your film, video, photo, videogame, ad or whatever you wish me to spice with music. 



I've created many works of art myself and understand completely that a creation is something personal and an extension of the creator to preserve and share feelings, experiences or ideas. With that in mind I'll give my best and use my skills and sensitive nature to create exactly what you have in mind. You can see me as a tool to translate your individual message into music.



I will fulfill your musical wish, be it more electronic synthesized music or acoustic, be it music to dance to or more the atmospheric kind. Whatever the feeling may be you want to be evoked through the music, I will compose it for you.



I'm looking forward to work with you! :-D

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий