воскресенье, 2 февраля 2020 г.

Remake Any Instrumental For Your Business











About:

Hi there! I'm a Producer Of Beats with four years experience. I've worked with rappers in my country like Tflow, and Mr Crayzi. As a Producer I can Produce and Remake a lot of Muzic style like Hip Hop / Lofi / Reggae / Pop / EDM / Dubstep / Future Bass and other , in This GiG I will remake Any instrumental song That you like for sing or anything , I will work hard to make sure you get the perfect beat .



I can make a great instrumental for you. I have a lot of experience with cover music.



You can order for

  -Full Production of beats 

  -A backing track to play with on your instrument ,

  -An instrumental music for a youtube music cover video

  -Or an instrumental for your project (game , movie, video ..)

  -A
dd instruments on a track (voice,..)

  -An instrumental song for kids

  -Midi files of a song & stems



I Will Get



  1. COMMERCIAL USE
  2. MIXED & MASTERED INSTRUMENTAL
  3. Unlimited REVISIONS
  4. 1 Days or 2 Delivery
  5. EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS
  6. MP3, WAV 




You can try before you buy, simply  tell me about the song and i will send you a demo , So we can process , Please make sure you order the gig then send me the instructions to start our Project . I look forward to working with you .

Reviews


:

thanks bro it sound very nice

:

He always delivers just like I need it!!!!!!

:

He did a good job and the beat sounds nice

:

thanks for the great job you did

:

I like it a lot thankss




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий