пятница, 21 февраля 2020 г.

Record Professional High Production Quality Guitars And Solo











About:

Thank you for reaching me.

My name is Javier. I'm a professional multinstrument musician, producer, composer and arranger from Buenos Aires, Argentina.

I have more than 20 years of experience as a sessionist recording in studios and live, mixing guitars for Rock, Funk, Blues and Pop Music.

I play:

  • Electric Guitar
  • LapSteel (ambient style)
  • Bass guitar

I offer high quality rhythm, solos, arrangements, slide guitar effects and tones for your songs. 

Send me your basic link / scratch track / mp3 / youtube with a detailed description of what you have in mind.

I can provide the raw tracks and can do the mixing too (delivered in WAV, MP3, 16 or 24 bits, 44.1 or 48khz).

I will also send the stems for all instruments if you request the premium package (including the DI guitar tracks).

One song per order.

Looking forward to working with you!

Please contact me before ordering, so we can discuss what you're after and find the best solution for your song. 

I WILL NOT RECORD ANYTHING THAT IS ETHNICALLY DEROGATORY OR MORALLY OBJECTIONABLE.

Check my audio library: 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgfu9dIR4X2OD_AOvk7mrOA  

https://www.instagram.com/javitorrecillasok/ 

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий