понедельник, 13 января 2020 г.

Write A Soundtrack For Your Project











About:

PLEASE READ ALL THE FOLLOWING BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER. IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBT OR QUESTION PLEASE CONTACT ME. I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY CANCELLATION REQUEST IF THE REASON DOESN'T DEPEND ON ME.



I can compose an instrumental music for your projects (trailer, presentations, advertising etc.) with professional softwares and VST.



Maximum lenght: 180 seconds (you can charge 60 seconds for 50 $ more)



All the packages include composition, recording and a basic mixing



A more accurate mixing and mastering are available as extras



Vocal recording is available for an extra price.


IMPORTANT: The song I'm going to write is royalty free: I own the copyright but I won't earn royalties from it.

Commercial Use (that is different from copyright) is available for an additional price of 500 $. If you are going to use my music for personal use, you have to pay nothing. If you want to sell and use my music in public you have to buy Commercial Use. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

thanks gro

Seller's Response:

Amazing delivery

:

Awesome experience. Buyer’s requirements were very clear and I could easily work on what he asked for.

:

Awesome work!

:

Very nice work.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий