вторник, 4 февраля 2020 г.

Create A Beat For Your Track











About:

Hello!



My name is Devon. I enjoy creating music, and love putting in the effort to make what I hear. I have been making music for almost 5 years and have learned my way around production. Hip-Hop is usually where most of my music goes, but I also really enjoy making things like Lofi.



My beats usually range from sad and melodic to high tempo and energy music. I use Fruity Loops Studio 20, alongside many plugins to get the job done. I have put in time and effort to make sure I have the knowledge I need to make what I imagine, and have succeeded over the past few years. I like to look at my music as a canvas, using different sounds or patterns to give it the flare it needs.



If you have any specific requests and like my vibes, I'd be happy to work with you.



Thanks!



Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий