среда, 19 февраля 2020 г.

Produce A Quality Edm Song For Low Cost











About:

Hello there. My name is Whiterose and I have two years working here, on Fiverr. I'm so happy to working here, and I will be happy if you buy some of my packages. I'm doing songs with a HIGH QUALITY with LOW PRICES. Starting at 180 seconds (basic) of song, you will have so much quality, so much work in the song, and so much happiness with your new song ghostproduced by me!



If you buy the song, the song is ABSOLUTLY YOURS, you can put it on Spotify if you wan't, saying is absolutly yours, I don't have any problem with that, starting at BASIC PACKAGE.



Just choose the genre, I will take care of the rest. You can choose the genre, I can do any gender you want. I will do the song with the best quality can I do.



MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANNA HEAR SOME DEMOS (18 DEMOS). 



_____________________________________________________________________________

PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE HIRING ME.



IF YOU DON'T MESSAGE ME BEFORE HIRING ME, I'LL PAUSE THE ORDER TO TALK WITH YOU ABOUT THE PROJECT. *new

_____________________________________________________________________________



I have 18 demos in SoundCloud, message me if you wanna hear them.

Reviews


:

Excelente trabajo

:

Great track and great producer :)

:

OMG my song is amazing!! thanks a lot

:

The seller was polite and worked with me to make a great EDM song. Highly recommended. Thank you!

:

Wow. I got what I was after. Amazing guy and incredible person to work with




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий