понедельник, 17 февраля 2020 г.

Produce A Custom Lofi Beat For You











About:

Hey there , I will make you trap/hip-hop/Lofi, I will work hard to make sure you get the perfect beat,I have experience and professionally skills for making beats and have been producing from 4 years .

in this GiG i will make any style only in hip hop and lofi beat about your vision .


+I Will Get



  1. COMMERCIAL USE
  2. MIXED & MASTERED INSTRUMENTAL
  3. Unlimited REVISIONS
  4. 1 Days Delivery
  5. EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS
  6. MP3, WAV 


Allow me to create the perfect beat for your song/youtube video/commercial.



If you have any questions make sure to message me and i will try to take care of it . :)

Reviews


:

thanks. great tracks

:

Extremely fast and great quality track, would highly reccomend!

:

Makes creative melodies!

:

He is very responsive and made sure his deliverable met all of my requirements!

:

he's work was very interesting




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий