среда, 5 февраля 2020 г.

Create Original Music For Your Audiovisual Project, Film, Vgm, Audiobook











About:

Music has the power to produce specific emotions and add impact to a project!

However, it is very hard to find music that exactly encapsulates the spirit and soul of your project in a random library everybody has access to. You need music created SPECIFICALLY for your project, music that is in harmony with YOUR vision and that feels part of YOUR world, be it a videogame, a film, a documentary, or any other type of audiovisual that you might have.



That´s where I come in! :)

I LOVE music and I will be thrilled to help you achieve the goals of your project with my music.



You´ll get:



·       100% Original, professional, high-quality music created specifically for you!



·       A license to commercially use the music in your project, no matter how, without having to pay never again.



·       Results that reflect the mind and soul of YOUR project.



Feel free to listen to my full showreel here:



https://juanjo778.wixsite.com/website/showreel?fbclid=IwAR29FlIeyalI-2APk9LD6d9fJpwNx_NfB_ngwQRh4uaZQOcMIocSctz1odI



Thanks, and I´m looking forward to hear from you. 



J.J. Vargas

Music Composer

EngSpaVO Group

Top rated freelancers

Reviews


Seller's Response:

A creative and collaborative worker who was happy to create a sample for me to hear before I committed to the gig.

:

Thank you very much for your kind words, your words provide us impulse to make things better each time we deliver.

: : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий