среда, 5 февраля 2020 г.

Produce A Full Edm Track Or Any Other Style











About:

I'm an experienced Music Producer with more than 6 years of experience and more than 200 releases and remixes. My tracks have a total of more than 1 Million Streams on Spotify and close to 1 Million Plays on Soundcloud.



I can Produce, Mix and Master a song in any of these styles: EDM, House Music, Tech House, Tropical House, Deep House, Future Bass, Trap or Pop. But I am flexible and I can produce any style that you want.



I can also compose music ideas (chord progressions and melodies), do Mixing & Mastering or create DJ Mixes.



The Basic Version includes a full length track, mixed and mastered. You will get the .WAV file.



The Standard Version includes the full length track, plus all the individual channels.



The Premium Version includes the full length track, all the individual channels plus a custom, unique and original Cover Image for your song. I will also teach you how to release the song in all major stores (iTunes, Spotify, Amazon etc). WITHOUT needing a label!



3 Revisions per Gig. Accepted revisions: change this sound, change this instrument, give it more bass, increase the BPM, etc.



Not OK: change everything and make a new song



Contact me for any questions!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job once again!

Seller's Response:

It was a pleasure to work with you again and thanks for the generous tip! :)

Seller's Response:

Excellent! Will be my go to remixer from now on!

Seller's Response:

Thank you! It was a pleasure to work with you!

:

This is the most bad so called producer I ever work with




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий