вторник, 4 февраля 2020 г.

Compose Score Original Soundtrack For Your Film











About:

********PLEASE BEFORE ORDERING - CONTACT ME FIRST!!!********



I can create any style of professional classical/orchestral music, score a soundtrack for your film like famous composers such as Hans Zimmer, John Williams, James Newton Howard, Alexandre Desplat and may others.

Just tell me what you need. I create best quality music only. I worked professionaly with many film makers and companies. My orchestral music is combined by digital and live instruments - so the tracks are realistic and beautiful to listen.

Please contact me with all information. I will be happy to help you :)

Reviews


:

I am very happy with the delivery! I can definitely recommend him. He has done great job!

:

He really makes good efforts. Cool guy!

:

This! This is what I was looking for in a composer!

:

Very professional composer, done everything exactly as I said. Very polite and very fast delivery. Will definitely order again! Thank you!

:

Excellent, fast and professional :)




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий